TeachingLectures on behavioural and emotional economics are held by regular faculty of the University of Mainz and by their visitors.
Here is a selection of courses offered by members of the CEE:
* Behavioural economics (Abhinash Borah)
* Introduction to behavioural and emotional economics (Klaus Wälde)
* Experimental Methods in Economics (Daniel Schunk)
* Decision theory (Abhinash Borah)
* Behavioural and emotional economics (student seminar) (Christopher Kops)
* Research Design in Neuroeconomics (student seminar) (Daniel Schunk)
* Emotional economics (student seminar) (Klaus Wälde)
These lectures are held either at the University of Mainz or at the University of Frankfurt, in the latter case in the joint PhD programme.